Simple Oven-Baked Chicken or Fish
2 pounds boneless chicken or cod filets (can use any firm white fish)
2 egg whites, beaten or 1 cup mayonnaise
1 ½ cups Windham Wheat or Middlebury Maple cracker crumbs
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 475º.
- Oil a baking sheet or line with parchment.
- Cut chicken or fish fillets into 2 inch pieces.
- Dip chicken or fish into egg whites or in mayonnaise.
- Roll pieces in cracker crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet and carefully pour melted butter over chicken or fish.
- Put into the oven on the top shelf and for chicken bake approximately 20 minutes and for fish 12 minutes until it flakes with a fork.